EGS is honored to be once again this year the main partner of the Oil&Gas Tech 2019 conference, an event organized under the high patronage of the Ministry of energy. Romania’s leading Oil and Gas event designed for all industry segments including upstream, midstream, downstream and oilfield services.
• Development Update: Changes to the Oil & Gas Industry in the recent years; New fiscal measures and the impact on energy supply, employment and investments; Industry engagement priorities for 2019 and beyond;
• New Technology: Impact of science-technology-innovation on competitiveness and economic growth; Upgrading the resources through technology, productivity and exploration success; Striving to improve performance as technology and innovation evolve by continuously working with regulators, government and stakeholders; Smart energy transmission systems;
• Data and Digital: Digital transformation – Key driver shaping an efficient, reliable and sustainable future; Improving oil and gas efficiency through digital transformation; Maximizing value from digital investments Major Themes;
• Industry Trends and Best Practices: Struggling to keep up as oil prices stay low; Identification, understanding and implementation of trend-setting solutions; Biggest challenges while unlocking the most innovative technologies; Following and learning from domestic and international experiences in the energy efficiency area;
• Health and Safety: Balancing risks and profitableness across the industry; Improving work place health and safety; Next steps towards climate friendly-energy; Managing methane emissions;
• Expert Witness: Case studies behind the line; Sharing success stories; Efficient running of oil and gas projects; Responding to a changing marketing environment; Harmonizing the social, economic and environmental impacts of the oil and gas activities.
Event brochure can be access on the following link: