Send us your information by completing the online application form. Please apply only for that job opportunity that matches your field of interest and personal experience. It’s in your benefit to provide detailed information by completing the whole application form and mention the motive which makes you suitable for the desired position.
The H.R. department will examine this application, and if they consider that you are a possible match for the available position they will arrange a phone or a face to face interview. After the interview process in which all the selected candidates are interviewed, the most competent applicant will receive an offer of employment.
Look at the interview as an opportunity to get to know our people and business. Before going to the interview take some time to explore the website and familiarize yourself with our history, core values & culture, products and job description. We will ask questions about your academic results, work experience and achievements, trying to figure out how you can bring value to our business. Think about some questions you would like to ask us, and be prepared to show examples of your past successes and achievements.
Yes, this will add the application to our database. If a suitable position which matches your interest and experience is opened you’ll be contacted by our H.R. representative to find out if you’re still willing to join us.
Euro Gas Systems is a fast-growing, multinational company, certificated as a packager of natural gas compressors for the upstream oil and gas marketplace. The success of the company is given by our passionate employees about what they are doing, which is why we are permanently creating new and lasting jobs. Our work environment is positive, flexible, with continually improvement and ongoing employee development, reason why you can consider that EGS is the ideal work setting to take your career to the next level. Be part of EGS team, we are exactly what suits you better!
• Evaluates customer requirements and communicates with customers for clarification requests;
• Performs the preliminary equipment selections using dedicated software’s;
• Works with design department for detail engineering of the equipment;
• Works with purchasing department for identifying the cost of the components;
• Communicates with suppliers for unstandardized option requirements;
• Creates cost data bases for optimizing quoting time process;
• Prepares the commercial and technical offer;
• Ensures technical support to customers;
• Ensure internal after sale technical support (design, purchasing, project management, etc.)
REQUIRED SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
• Degree Qualified within an Mechanical Engineering discipline;
• Commercial knowledge surrounding costings & margins;
• Previous experience in a similar role is an advantage;
• Ideally from an Engineering/Manufacturing background;
• A highly capable engineer with strong commercial and communication skills;
• Self -driven, results orientated, and with a positive outlook and a clear focus on high quality standards.
We are looking for a Cleaner to join our team! As a Cleaner at our company, you will be responsible for taking care of our facilities, and you will carry out various cleaning and maintenance duties. Your main goal will be to keep our building/s in a clean and orderly condition.
• Clean and supply offices areas;
• Perform various cleaning actions such as dusting, sweeping, vacuuming, mopping, cleaning; ceiling vents, restroom cleaning etc;
• Perform and track routine inspection;
• Perform and track maintenance activities;
• Notify management in case there is a need for repair and interventions;
• Stock and maintain supply rooms;
• Cooperate with the rest of the staff;
• Follow all health and safety rules.
• Work experience as a cleaner;
• Knowledge of various cleaning chemicals and supplies;
• Integrity and good interpersonal skills;
• High School diploma.
TIPUL CONTRACTULUI: norma intreaga/perioada nedeterminata
VALABILITATEA OFERTEI: 24.08.2019
Suntem in cautare de personal curatenie pentru a se alatura echipei noastre!
• Indeplinirea zilnica a activitatilor de curatenie si intretinere a spatiilor din incinta societatii;
• Efectuarea de diverse activitati de curatare, cum ar fi stergerea prafului, spalatul cu mopul, aspirarea, curatarea orificiilor de ventilatie, curatarea grupurilor sanitare etc;
• Notificarea conducerii în cazul în care este nevoie de lucrari de reparatii si interventii;
• Utilizarea în mod eficient a resurselor puse la dispoziția: echipamente, materiale de curățenie și dezinfecție;
• Cooperarea cu restul personalului;
• Respectarea reglementărilor privind sanatatea si securitatea in munca.
• Experienta in domeniul serviciilor de curatenie;
• Cunoasterea diferitelor substante chimice de curatare;
• Integritate si bune abilitati interpersonale;
• Diploma de liceu.
We are hiring unqualified workers for definite period(3 months).
– Responsible for organizing and working at the workplace assigned;
– Builds, assembles and installs various metal structures in the manufacture;
– Execute temporary or permanent metal constructions;
– Assembles metal structures for products launched in production;
– Execute dyeing works, if it’s necessary;
– Execute the operations assigned by the team leader, respecting all indications and measures, so that the result of the operation, applies to the requirements;
– Comply with the tasks and instructions received from the team leader, regarding the technological process and the materials used (proportions, quantities, quality).
– High School Diploma
TIPUL CONTRACTULUI: norma intreaga/perioada determinata
VALABILITATEA OFERTEI: 24.08.2019
Angajam muncitori necalificati pe perioada determinata de 3 luni.
– Răspunde de organizarea şi desfășurarea activității la locul de muncă repartizat în cadrul punctului de lucru;
– Construiește, montează şi instalează diferite structuri metalice în hala de producție;
– Execută construcii metalice cu caracter provizoriu sau definitiv;
– Ansambleaza structurile metalice pentru produsele lansate în productie;
– Executa și lucrari de vopsitorie, după caz;
– Executa operatiile repartizate de seful de echipa sau seful punctului de lucru, respectand toate indicațiile şi măsurile, astfel încât rezultatul operațiunii respective sa corespundă cerințelor solicitate;
– Respectă întocmai sarcinile şi indicatiile primite de la seful direct cu privire la procesul tehnologic şi materialele folosite (proportii, cantitati, calitate).
NIVEL DE STUDII:
– Studii medii
– Leads and coordinates the production teams for the execution operations;
– Plans and organizes the production activity in the workshop for the efficient use of all available resources;
– Coordinates, supervises and leads the members of the production team for the continuous improvement of all projects (in all aspects), for achieving the objectives of the production department as well as the objectives of the company, by making full use of production capacities and raw materials, the full use of working time and increasing labor productivity;
– Analyzes and implements solutions for increasing the productivity and quality of the workshop (organization of production line and technological processes);
– Proposes solutions for increasing the productivity and quality of the workshop (machine purchases, personal dimensioning);
– Establish, according to the organizational structure, the responsibilities of the subordinate staff, based on the job descriptions, which they draw up and revise, whenever necessary.
– Engineer degree;
– Experience in the field 2-5 years;
– Advanced English.
This position will be responsible for supporting the QA/QC department with heavy data entry. Attention to detail and administrative skills will be utilized on a daily basis along with the ability to communicate with production, engineering and project management personnel.
• Data entry for material certificates;
• Maintain and update data base with material certificates;
• Create, track and upkeep of documents;
• Review paperwork for accurate information and/or errors;
• Print, scan, file documents.
• Minimum High School Diploma or equivalent is required;
• Knowledgeable in MS Office, especially Excel.
– A thriving working environment in which the employee can pursue personal development and career goals;
– Initial and ongoing training;
– Fair payment and other incentives (tickets, private health insurance, etc).